I joined a Crohn’s disease forum today and posted a semi-detailed history to my Crohn’s disease, if you’ve ever been curious about reading it
I am living for this
It’s called the Shart.
- You just need to exercise more
- You just need more Vitamin D
- It’s just stress
- I don’t recall you having this symptom last time we met
- You need more sleep
- How are things at home?
- Oh you’re in school? It’s just stress
- Oh you have a job? It’s just stress
- How about physical therapy?
- This medication won’t help you but let’s try it anyway!
Crohn’s is a pretty hard thing to pinpoint but some common things to look out for are:
Painful and frequent diarrhea (may be bloody)
Severe abdominal pain
As with anything medically related, please go to a gastro doctor, especially one that specializes in irritable bowel disease.
I’ve never experienced that per say but I do get chills. Anyone else have this happen to them?
If I was given more information, I could be helpful.
I’m not new to Tumblr or the Spoonie community, but this is my first separate chronic illness blog and so I guess I’m new to the Spoonie Tumblr world. Which means I want to follow more of you fabulous fellow Spoonies!
So if you have a blog based mostly or entirely around…
Being an old as shit blog has some disadvantages…