It’s on display downtown at Rockefeller Center!
I love this! I especially love the following excerpt from the article…
“Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are painful, medically incurable illnesses that attack the digestive system.”
Painful! Incurable! I love that while spreading awareness they are also spreading truth. I know when I try to tell people about my Crohn’s, they don’t understand that there’s no cure and that it is indeed painful - not just stomach aches.
Posted On: Tue, Jul. 03, 2012
- matzoballpoop reblogged this from lifewithautoimmune
- lifewithautoimmune reblogged this from crohns-sucks
- likesryearonlyfunner likes this
- crohns-sucks reblogged this from twentysixtwentytwo
- grahamburglar likes this
- imperfectionperfected likes this
- crohniclesofcourtney likes this
- kill-the-bitch-and-jump likes this
- wadeszworld reblogged this from twentysixtwentytwo and added:
- wadeszworld likes this
- twentysixtwentytwo posted this